Pledge to #VotePublic and add your name to the growing list of Wisconsin voters ready to hold decision-makers accountable!
I pledge to vote for leaders and policy that put students before politics by making sure every student in every public school has the resources they need to thrive.
I endorse the #VotePublic values below (see further graphics for detailed explanations of each value). Together, we can hold ourselves accountable for supporting strong public schools so EVERY student can succeed!
Wisconsin Public Education Network is a nonpartisan public education advocacy coalition and a project of the Wisconsin Alliance for Excellent Schools, a 501(c)(3) organization that does not endorse any candidate for partisan office or political party. For more information about our 2021 election efforts, visit WisconsinNetwork.org/ElectionHQ. For more information on the #VotePublic campaign, visit WisconsinNetwork.org/VotePublic.
Why do we #VotePublic? Because 860,000 kids are counting on us!
- Federal Congressional Survey Results for November 2020
- State Level Survey Results from our Partners for November 2020
- Direct link to digital actions, including the #VotePublic pledge: WisconsinNetwork.org/Digital
- To get more in-depth information and data our kid-centered values and how public school funding works in Wisconsin, visit our Public Education 101 page.
- If you would like to inspire others with these graphics you can find these and many more here. Share widely!
- Voucher Data Tool Kit
- PowerPoint Presentation titled “School Funding 101: Get the Facts” from Bob Soldner and Dee Pettack, Department of Public Instruction from our 2019 Summer Summit.
Click here to return to our #VotePublic HQ!
Click here to go to Election HQ! where you will find everything you need to know about voting.
Click here to Get on the Bus! and find out how to get involved in local level actions.
Click here to get organized! Learn how to increase individual AND community capacity