Why do we #VotePublic? Because 860,000 kids are counting on us!
- Federal Congressional Survey Results for November 2020
- State Level Survey Results from our Partners for November 2020
- Direct link to the #VotePublic pledge online: http://www.wisconsinnetwork.org/digital?fbclid=IwAR3kdCfQRVHgnHsrUUcskKdwOZxtw5Tg3NSpv-2CCgkG-Uiso6CyCY2QbEw
- To get more in-depth information and data our kid-centered values and how public school funding works in Wisconsin. Visit our Public Education 101 page.
- If you would like to inspire others with these graphics you can find these and many more here. Share widely!
- Voucher Data Tool Kit
- Powerpoint Presentation titled “School Funding 101: Get the Facts” from Bob Soldner and Dee Pettack, Department of Public Instruction from our 2019 Summer Summit. Updated version of their presentation will be free after the Summer Summit July 24th.
Click here to return to our #VotePublic HQ!
Click here to go to Election HQ! where you will find everything you need to know about voting.
Click here to Get on the Bus! and find out how to get involved in local level actions.
Click here to get organized! Learn how to increase individual AND community capacity